Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

Thank you so much!

I would like to thank all of my English-speaking readers for their comments. Futhermore, I have to apologize because so many comments were not displayed. Something was wrong with my settings. I hope that this issue is settled. I unlocked all the old comments later. Now they are visible to everybody. If a comment is not immediately visible in the future, it may be possible that I have to unlock it first.

I appreciate all your comments, even though I've just read some of them now. I would be glad to welcome you again here on my blog.

I even write this post in my best school-english, even if it is grammatically badly wrong! ;D

1 Kommentar:

  1. І waѕ holding a pіесе of а factor seеκing to lοad this.

    The pictures arеn't loading in my situation, not certain why.
    Check out my blog com.br

    AntwortenLöschen